Saturday, December 5, 2009

Further updates from the past

So I know we're miles behind the times...I suspect facebook is to blame as most of the photos and updates seem to go on there nowadays, but I (Mark) prefer blog...I'm an anti facebookionist so I'll try to put up a few updates from over the last couple of months.
I've been training to do a half marathon in the new year...a few weeks back I decided to stretch my training and enter a local fun run...a 17km (10 1/2 miles)run over a local mountain range (the Rimutaka range). For the most part it was ok...the down hill on the otherside was fast but by the last km or 2 I was struggling. Marnie took this video at the end as I powered past her energetically, and on to the finishline...somewhat reminicest of a mortally wounded buffalo.

1 comment:

Ellen Anderson said...

Well, you were going so fast we hardly saw you as you flashed by!
Grandad Clark would be proud of you - he was a marathon runner.