Friday, December 18, 2009

Babies,weddings and that kind of stuff

Marnie's was picked up early the other Saturday by her friend and taken to have her hair and nails done (she had no idea why at that stage). After that I picked her up and took her down to the church where her friends had organised a baby shower for her. The had gone to heaps of trouble contacting people from the states so that they could send gifts and cards, and even arranged a live skype hook up with a couple.




In other news, we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on Wednesday! One of these years we'll be able to celebrate it without Marnie being heavily pregnant, but despite that we had a really cool day...spent the whole day together just hanging out...it was really fun. I love my wife...she's beautiful and smart and loves God and is a great mother. I am amazingly blessed to be with her - love you babe!!

1 comment:

Myrn and Steve said...

Mark, thanks for keeping this up. I love that you love my daughter.