Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday little Laila

My little girl has turned 1. Was it really only one year ago that I was denying the fact that I was in labor and thought I just needed to go to the toilet? We had a great party for her with friends and family. She loved being the center of attention, loved her first taste of cake, and loved not having to take an afternoon nap. Here are some pics from the day. The birthday cake had a bit of an accident and ended up face down on the floor (drama drama) so none of those cute first birthday cake photos...it tasted good, just didn't look too pretty.
At first she spit the frosting out, then licked her lips and tried again, one bite, two bites....oh yeah baby, give me some of that!


look at me, I'm soooo cool.


3 comments:

Bonnie Leon said...

Cute. Course, now you know you've ruined her for life. She's tasted cake. ;-)

Bonnie

LatteJunkie said...

Happy Birthday!

It doesn't matter what the cake looks like, if it tastes good!

Kian

Dana Nassau said...

Way to get to the candle first, mom! Ilan wasn't so fortunate. She's adorable and I can't believe it's already been a year.