Thursday, March 19, 2009

lookie lookie me, just a little photo catchup

After an hour and a half battle, Laila is finally sleeping and I would hate myself if I spent my entire 'quiet time' on the computer, so I'll just post some photos and get on with other important things....like a power nap and a cup of strong coffee. Our little Laila is on the go and from the photos I'm sure you can imagine why we're a bit tired. She is everywhere all the time and definitely keeps us on our toes, but as I was reminded last week when she was really really sick and unable to eat, smile, play etc....a messy house means a healthy child! That is what I'm telling myself today anyways.


Direct quote "Now why would you think I need to go to sleep? I don't need sleep and when you come in here to tell me off, I'm just going to smile at you and you'll give in...I know it"

Getting Laila to wear her bike helmet was a bit of a mission at first, but after mommy and daddy walking around in theirs she decided it was OK. Ok to wear everywhere, and most definitely to swing in. She loves to ride behind daddy on her bike seat.
yummy blueberries!
Hope guests don't mind that the toilet paper is always in a wad at our house. It's the "plop" of things being dropped in the toilet that my ears usually tune in to.
We love walking outside with our little walker, great Christmas pressie Nana


On the move, walking and kisses, love them


Please tell me this will eventually get old to her.

4 comments:

Bonnie Leon said...

Discriminating taste in books already -- who cares about the mess. ;-]

We're book people huh, Laila. Messes don't count.

Love,

Aunty Bonnie

Erin said...

Nope it never gets old!!! Your toilet paper looks like mine:)

Myrn and Steve said...

Sorry, this never gets old. They just find more to get into. Wait till she starts borrowing your clothes and jewelry!

Dana Nassau said...

Who could resist that smile?